My name is Kevin Dupuis and I would be honoured to be your representative on the Waterloo Catholic District School Board.
- Retired – Computer Consultant, Software Developer, Entrepreneur
- Active member of St. Teresa of Avila
- Husband of 30 years to my beautiful wife, Christine
- Father of two — both graduates of St. Teresa of Avila and St. David’s
My Religious Involvement:
- Eucharistic Minister
- RCIA Educator
- Confirmation Instructor
Why am I running for Waterloo Catholic School Board?
- It’s time to give back in a positive way that can help our youth. They are the future of our faith and church.
- As a business man, I can help guide the school board in fiscal matters and be accountable to the electorate in the use of provincially allocated funds.
- Section 93(1) of the Constitution Act, 1867 guarantees denominational school boards in Ontario the right to fair and equitable funding. There is a need to ensure our Catholic School System survives, but surviving isn’t enough; we need to embrace the rich history of the church and pass this on to the next generations.
- Our children must be given every opportunity to thrive in today’s world. They need access to the basics: reading, writing and arithmetic, technology, arts and an understanding of the world around them.
- Promote our Catholic schools as safe, caring, and inclusive learning communities that celebrate diversity.
- My job is to ensure they get those advantages.
Thank you for your support!